Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Farmhouse Breakfast Sandwiches

I love to play around with foods I normally make and just find a way to give them a little extra touch. Earlier this spring we got chickens- 18 of them to the exact. We've lost a few, but they've started to lay recently and each time we head out to the coop with my two daughters to find more eggs their little eyes light up! They are loving this farm life! We've got 3 out of the 13 left that have started to lay, and they've laid one daily so we've built up quite a stock of eggs so far! 


I'm a sucker for a McDonalds bacon, egg and cheese on a bagel- I love whatever sauce they have on it. So today I played around with a few ingredients and came up with a Creamy Dill Mayo and it was delicious! Add it to a toasted Brioche Bun, serve it with coffee  and you're in breakfast heaven! 


 
Creamy Dill Mayo

Combine:
4 Tbsp Mayo
1.5 tsp Ground Mustard
1/4 tsp Dill Weed
1/4 tsp Sugar

Spread over the Brioche bun. Top with egg, pepper jack cheese, and bacon. Enjoy! 

Xoxo,
Jennifer 



You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farmhouse Front Porch Makeover

There's nothing like ending the day wrapped in a blanket, with a glass of wine overlooking the farm. This spot was definitely craving so...