Thursday, January 14, 2016

Hearty Crockpot Chili Mac


Tonight's dinner was so good I just had to share it! I love finding meals that we all eat, including my two year old and four year old. The best part? With one recipe we have a ton of leftovers! Leftovers do my budget good! 


will give you the link to the recipe I used. I didn't change much. I used a can of crushed tomatoes instead of the tomato juice just because I had it on hand, but then I cooked my noodles separately since it was a little thicker. I brown my beef right in my crockpot before I add any other ingredients as well. Serve it up with some crusty rolls and you've got yourself a great meal! This is definitely going on my winter dinner rotation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farmhouse Front Porch Makeover

There's nothing like ending the day wrapped in a blanket, with a glass of wine overlooking the farm. This spot was definitely craving so...