Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Misty morning on the farm

This morning Laila and I headed out to the farm to water the garden and then lay out the master bathroom! It's being framed up today!

She's a happy dog out on that wide open land!

I love my drive out to the farm, passing by the hay bales. I roll my windows down and take in the fresh cut smell. 

I didn't go out yesterday, so I was anxious to see what had been done. It 
looks different everyday I go out there! As you pull down the driveway, you drive through a section of the trees so you can't see the back of the farm. 


The house is coming along quickly! Looking like a January move in date. 

The leaves are starting to show signs of fall! 

She's ran and gotten out her energy. Time to head back to town. 

And, I'll leave you with a little sneak peek of the master bathroom inspiration! Thanks for stopping by. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Farmhouse Front Porch Makeover

There's nothing like ending the day wrapped in a blanket, with a glass of wine overlooking the farm. This spot was definitely craving so...