Saturday, April 27, 2013

Easy Vegetable Soup

This is a "recipe" that I got from my mother in-law.  It's just a bunch of different cans of things that you mix together and it is the perfect soup for a cold, rainy night and takes literally 5 minutes to prepare.  It's so quick, easy, and the cleanup is a breeze!  My kinda meal!  I've listed the ingredients, and for one can of each I'd say you have a good 6 hearty servings.  It doubles and triples easily.  Just add one or two more cans of each item!


Ingredients:

1 can Minestrone
1 can Cream of Corn
1 can of Veg-all (mixed vegetables)
1 can Bush's Chili Starter Beans
1 can Rotelle (tomatoes with jalapenos)
1 can cooked chicken (I like Swanson)


Combine in a pot and cook over medium until heated through.  You could put it all in the crockpot all afternoon and let the flavors simmer together for a few hours.  Serve with grilled cheese, or salad and crusty bread if desired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farmhouse Front Porch Makeover

There's nothing like ending the day wrapped in a blanket, with a glass of wine overlooking the farm. This spot was definitely craving so...